CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, July 24, 2004

pool playing and food fest-ing called off. =(

it has been about a month since i lost my fan. and ive yet to find the perfect sub fan yet. dammit. life sucks without a niangniangqiang fan. *rolls eyes*

i love my sister even though she was a bitch the last time i had dinner with her.

i desperately need a haircut + color. black roots and hair that sticks out at funny places makes me wanna hide in a cap all the time.

tony leung is in singapore for the starhub thing in ngeeanncity. i remember how everyone used to tell me that danny looked like a mix of leslie cheung and tony leung. haha. so should i go check him out? lol

wearing the vondutch last night reminded me of the time ed asked me to take a picture with my cap and act all hiphop. so he whips out his 7610, lies to me that he's taking a picture.. asks me to do all the different hiphop silly poses and different facial expressions. and then i realised that he was actually taking a video after one minute. and up till now, he's still trying to blackmail me with it. hrrm. that night was damn fun with the newtoy of theirs. video taking such as, "little girl, check id check id..... underage smoking!!!" turns to kel.. "you young punk. must be your doing.. teach this girl to smoke and all huh!!" kel does the no-no hand thing with a damn cute face. "no no no.. im not the young punk who taught her to do such naughty stuff." points to mel. "his fault dooooode!" okay.. u wont understand the whole scene unless u go to the ktv place and all. like a bloody illegal den. all smoking and all. ahh. okok. just let me go on and on and on.......

wah-eh-wer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home